Information about our Organisation and Web site:
Organisation Name: Try Doug
Address: Suite 3, 207 Balcatta Road, Balcatta WA 6021
Controller: Doug Black
Web Site: www.trydoug.com
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to provide information to be accessed by others.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- We do not sell, lend or distribute your personal data to other parties for marketing purposes.
- We only use your personal data for our own marketing and communications purposes.
- If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
We disclose our visitors' personal data to our subsidiaries, partners and licensees only.
Confidentiality / Security
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- You may ask us (by sending an email to email@example.com) whether we are keeping personal data about you.
- Upon request (which you can indicate by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within one week. We may however require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended.
- We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- There are no national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our Web site or organisation.
- There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our Web site or organisation.
Suite 3, 207 Balcatta Road
Balcatta WA 6021
Copyright and Trademarks Notice
This site contains materials created, developed, licensed and/or commissioned by Try Doug. All content herein is protected by national and international trademark laws. Neither content (including but not limited to text, images audio and/or video), nor software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in, or general software) may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of Try Doug. Further, you may not de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content and software constituting this site. You may not modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices contained herein. Every attempt has been made to supply complete and accurate information herein; Try Doug assumes no responsibility for your use of this site, or for any infringement of third party rights that may result from your use of this site. If you have questions about these terms , or would like information concerning licensing materials of Try Doug, please contact us via email.
General Disclaimer Regarding Content:
Opinions, advice, recommendations and all other information expressed by Try Doug represent our own well considered views, and should not be relied upon as your sole source of information prior to making decisions. Neither Try Doug, nor any of it's information providers can be held liable in any way for loss or damage of any kind to you or any other party, for any inaccuracy, error, omission or delay in any information, data, or message posted or otherwise transmitted.